"To express gratitude is gracious and honorable, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live with gratitude ever in our hearts is to touch heaven." -Thomas S. Monson
This year I am grateful for a little girl who came surprisingly early.
Over the past two and a half weeks I have experienced intense fear,
shed many tears and worried about the life of our sweet baby.
It has been the most emotionally
and physically draining two weeks of my life.
However, I wouldn't change it for the world.
We now have a beautiful daughter.
Heavenly Father has trusted us with her care.
There was certainly a divine power that helped her come into
this world so early and we are blessed to have her.
Our testimonies have grown stronger, our marriage has grown stronger,
and we have witnessed many miracles with her arrival.
~~~
I am grateful for my strong, loving, supportive husband.
He has helped me in so many ways and has been incredibly selfless.
He is a wonderful husband and is an amazing dad. I love him so much.
~~~
Most of all, I am grateful for a Heavenly Father
who is aware of me and my family.
Prayer is real. The Priesthood is real.
The great love of my Heavenly Father and my
brother Jesus Christ gives me the calm assurance
that all will be well and helps me to push through each day.
Thanks for the words you shared. I am very grateful for Amy and that she came into our family. She is an angel and you and Jeff are amazing parents. We love all three of you.
ReplyDeleteOh what a beautiful touching post! I love it! My heart really goes out to you, I can't even dream of how hard this has been for you, you are so amazing and so strong to be going through this! Your post really touched me, thank you for expressing these wonderful thoughts!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! Rachel! You guys are in my thoughts and prayers! May she develop well and get well so that she'll be with you guys soon! She is gorgeous! I Love that last picture so precious and so Dear! :D Get feeling better little Amy!!
ReplyDeleteIf you could only see you through my eyes you would know that what I see is a loving nurturing mom who is being held every step of the way by a loving Father in Heaven. You are strong not only physically but spiritually! Our Father in Heaven knows that you and Jeff are two amazing people who are up for this challenge! He has entrusted His sweet Amy to the two of you because he knows he can trust you! Stay close to him and each other. I love you and our prayers are with you all continually! The pictures are priceless!
ReplyDeleteRachel, I've been reading about your experience. I'm so so happy that you can hold her now. I love you and pray for your beautiful little family.
ReplyDelete