| Jeff is so great with the camera. I am always so amazed with his creative shots (and I have to admit with my fragile, emotional, post-partum state-I am sometimes brought to tears when we flip through all the pics as soon as we get home from visiting her). :) Thanks Jeff for capturing her sweet spirit and love in these precious moments. |
Oh both of these pictures are beautful!!! I love her sweet eyes wow Jeff that really is a super great shot of you guys holding her hands! And Rachel you are so strong! I would never stop crying, this has to be so hard on you! When Kayden had minor surgery it had me in tears the whole day, and he was in and out of the hospital in a matter of hours, you are amazing to stay so strong as you go through this! Your like me hero! Your are truly amazing and already a very great mom!! Amy is so lucky to have you and Jeff!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! We hope she's getting better everyday and that you guys are doing well too.
ReplyDeleteO these are such precious pictures. she is beautiful!! i hope all is goin well and she keeps doin good. our prayers are still with you and your sweet family!:) keep strong!:)
ReplyDelete