What amazing news!!! I can't believe how big she has gotten all ready! She is still tiny, but she is really growing and getting stronger, I can tell just by the pictures. I am so excited to see her getting so big and strong! My neighbor is complaining about being pregnant and is mad the dr. won't induce her at 30 weeks because she says the baby can live, and hearing her say that made me so sad! She just has no idea!
SOOOOO sweet!I just want to snuggle her bad! She is beautiful guys!!
ReplyDeleteThat is great news! So happy for you guys...Such a cutie you have!
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy smiling girl!
ReplyDeleteWhat amazing news!!! I can't believe how big she has gotten all ready! She is still tiny, but she is really growing and getting stronger, I can tell just by the pictures. I am so excited to see her getting so big and strong! My neighbor is complaining about being pregnant and is mad the dr. won't induce her at 30 weeks because she says the baby can live, and hearing her say that made me so sad! She just has no idea!
ReplyDeleteAmy is so sweet and has so much personality. She is beautiful. I can't wait to hold her and kiss those cute cheeks.
ReplyDeleteyay! She is such a cutie! Keep Going Amy! You can do it! :D
ReplyDelete