Friday, November 19, 2010

Sweet Little Amy

Amy is still doing great! Keep the prayers coming!
Here are a few of the thousands of pics we have taken :) 


As you can tell, she loves being on her tummy.

We get to hold her every other day. Hopefully soon,
 once her breathing is more stable and she has put on some weight,
 that will change to holding every day.


Look at all her hair!!




She was stretching and wiggling around like crazy yesterday.
She loves having her hands up by her face.


This one is for my mom. She loves little toe pictures.

She melts my heart when she smiles.

3 comments:

  1. O man she is so adorable i can't say it enough she's beautiful!! that's so awesome she is pregressin everyday!:) how fun for you guys i'm so so happy for you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at your pictures! She is so precious...I am glad things are going well. Your in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get past how tiny she is! I am sure you love to hold her every second you get! She really does have a lot of hair for being born so early! I am always checking your blog now to see what the new updates are! I love to look at all the sweet little pictures of her.

    ReplyDelete