We've had some awesome milestones over the past few days!
We got to hold her for the first time yesterday, she has been taken
off of her Cpap machine and graduated to a nasal air pump
and no more bilirubin lights!! She is doing so great!
First hold. She's so tiny!!
This is the Cpap machine that she used to have on. It fit right over her little nose.
Now that she doesn't have to wear the "goggles" to protect her eyes from the bilirubin lights and since she doesn't have a big Cpap strapped on her head, she can have cuter accessories! The nurses put a cute purple bow in her hair and also dressed her in her first outfit!! She looks more like a little baby girl.
She's learned how to pull out her oxygen tube. She's already so stubborn

Okay first off-- this pictures are so precious! Second-- you three are such a cute family and third-- I love you all! I love baby Amy so much and can't wait to get to see her for the first time, my heart swells just thinking of that moment! Keep up the great work as new parents, you guys are awesome!
ReplyDeleteWow! Amy is so beautiful. It is fun to see her dressed in her outfit. It was great to see her today breathing on her own and without all of the extra tubes. I can't wait to hold her and kiss those adorable cheeks. Jeff and Rachel you are amazing parents. We love all three of you.
ReplyDeleteOh I love her cute little outfit and her bow!! She is so sweet and cute. And wow seeing her in your guys arms just brings tears to my eyes I am so happy she is doing so well!! I look at your blog and just cant stop smiling! You and Jeff look so happy holding her! Its great! And seeing her in your arms really makes me understand just how tiny she is! She is such a little miracle! Thank you for posting pictures I love seeing them!!!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet are those pictures! She is so beautiful....I bet that holding her for the first time was just the best thing ever! I am so glad to hear that she is doing well. I will keep you in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteSOOOOO sweet! I can't wait to kiss her whole face like I used to yours when you were a little peanut! She is one lucky little girl to come to the two of you.I know she will never want for love! I love you both...no..ALL!
ReplyDelete