These pictures are so good!! Jeff is so good with is Camera! I was so sad I couldn't come, I tried so hard to get our truck loaded so I could go, and then I looked down at my watch at it was like 8 at night! :( I was very sad I wanted to come and have Jeff help me with my photos so bad! That was super great of your dad to do that! Jeff is amazing! :) And I love the pic of you at the end, its so pretty!!!
These pictures are so good!! Jeff is so good with is Camera! I was so sad I couldn't come, I tried so hard to get our truck loaded so I could go, and then I looked down at my watch at it was like 8 at night! :( I was very sad I wanted to come and have Jeff help me with my photos so bad! That was super great of your dad to do that! Jeff is amazing! :) And I love the pic of you at the end, its so pretty!!!
ReplyDelete