Sunday, November 20, 2011

Amy Turns One!


Amy is ONE! It has been the craziest, most emotional, roller coaster,
exhausting, sleepless, joyful, exciting, happy, pleasant and fulfilling
year ever! We had a big open house for Amy to
celebrate her birthday. We had a lot of family and friends
come to see Amy. Here are some pictures of the Birthday Girl!

 Jeff ordered this cake for Amy from Costco
 We decorated Nana and Papa Mortensen's house
 Aunt Crystal hung this sign for Amy

 We displayed lots of pictures of Amy, as well
as some of her "Premie" clothes
 and hospital "memorabilia" 
like her tiny blood pressure cuffs 
and her bilirubin goggles. 
 Jeff made cotton candy as party favors, he did
a great job! It made buying the cotton
candy machine really worth it :) 

 Amy was beautiful in the purple dress
that Jeff and I picked out for her.
 I know this pic is dark, but I still love it. 
 Such a big girl!!
 This is her "I'm so excited I can't even stand it" face.
She is such a goofy girl. Definitely not lacking in personality.
 Amy and cousin Jake
 Mom and Amy
 Dad and Amy
 Family photo- exactly one year later :)
We love her! We are so glad that she is ours!
Happy 1st Birthday Amy Alice :)

3 comments:

  1. Rachel,
    I am so happy for all of you! She is such a beautiful little girl. It looks like you had a wonderful birthday party for her. I am so sorry we missed it. I love her in her purple dress!
    Love, Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday sweet girl! We sure love you! (p.s. Sadie still includes her in all talk about babies. Like, "I'm a big girl, and Afton's still a baby and Amy is still a baby too but she's getting bigger!" Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man I wish I could have come to that! She has gotten so big, and I only got to see her like once while I was in Utah! I moved right before the open house too, ha ha thats what happened with your wedding too! ya gotta love that military lol. The pics are very cute, and Amy is so cute and has gotten so big! I LOVE her dress!!! She looks so so cute in it! What a sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete