Labor Day weekend we went on a road trip with Brady and Marcee!
Our destination was California but we stayed in Las Vegas
on our way to and from. We had such a great time!
Amy did surprisingly well overall. I think I whined
more than she did about being in the car so long! :)
She entertained herself a lot in this mirror. She has
some of the funniest facial expressions.
Hangin' out by the pool
What a bunch of kids!
Amy with Aunt Marcee
Dad and Amy
Amy and Uncle Brady
Brady, Amy and Marcee
Amy and Mom
This was Amy's first time ever in a
swimming pool! She loved it!
Amy modeling her swimming attire :)
We drove to the beach one day. We had a really good
time. Amy liked when I dipped her toes in
the water. She also liked having her feet in the sand.
My handsome husband, Jeff.
Brady and Marcee
Amy wearing Uncle Brady's cowboy hat
We went to Jeff's grandparents house in Sun City
to visit and to help Brady and Marcee pick
up a piano. This was Amy's first time
meeting Great Grandpa Hunsaker
We had a great trip! Thank you Brady and Marcee for making it
all happen! We're so lucky to have such
experienced travelers in our family. :)



How fun!!! Okay! Next trip up. . .you gotta let me know I am in San Diego now, and I am so lonely up here! I would love to see some family! And I can get ya on base to see fun stuff :).
ReplyDelete