This will be a "catch-up" post. These pics have
been taken over the past month or so, I just haven't
had the time (or energy) to post them, so we're
playing catch up!
Nana bought this jean dress for Amy
Cousin Zeke loves to hold Amy
Amy loves Aunt Natalie :) She's
such a good babysitter!
Natalie makes me laugh! I love
being around her. I had to document
these pictures. She helped me relax
and have a good laugh this night.
"What's better than one crepe? TWO crepes!"
:) :) :) I have the best family!
Uncle Sam left on his misson
a few weeks ago! We'll miss him!

This is a usual morning scene. She loves being
on her belly!
"oooooo" - Amy.
Amy has started crawling around. She's
getting to be so fast!
This hat was found in the Mortensen's
basement. A perfect fit!
Graham cracker mush on her face,
oh and Nat's friend
Shalae in the background
licking peanut butter
off a spoon ha ha
We often find her stuck somewhere
We love Aunt Crystal.
Kisses from Nana and Papa Mortensen!
Amy and Cousin Jake, they are such good friends!
Grandma Taylor ( My mom's mom) came
for a short visit. This was
the first time Great Grandma Taylor
held Amy. She saw her when she was at PCMC but
wasn't able to hold her.
Grandma Hunsaker came for a visit too! (Jeff's mom's mom)
This was the very first time Great Grandma Hunsaker
had seen Amy in person and got to hold her.
We have had such a busy summer! We've
enjoyed it all so much!
Well, I'm out of time. There will be
more catch up pictures to come!!




















Oh my heck, Amy is getting so big and she is still cute as can be.
ReplyDelete