Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Quick Pic Update




I am the biggest slacker. This blog has seriously been neglected. 
Here's a small update with some pictures of what we have been up to!
Cousin Jake and Amy at the barn near a tractor

Jake was so proud to be standing on that rock

I LOVE THIS GIRL!
(and her shirt is true, she is SO spoiled)

Amy loves to ride this play four wheeler

Amy thinks she is so big when she "backs up"
to sit on the stairs


Amy loves to go on walks! It's been a little
chilly and windy out lately so we bundled her up


EASTER 2012 
We took Amy to Jared and Ashley's for 
her first Easter egg hunt







Amy is 18 months old now!
She loves to copy you, loves giving kisses,
 loves getting in the bath,
 feeding herself and going "owsside" (outside).
She is growing so fast and is learning so much! 
I can't believe how quick the last 18 months have gone by!


No comments:

Post a Comment