ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
Jeff and I went to Las Vegas for our One Year Anniversary. We had so much fun! We got a voucher from a mattress that we purchased a few months ago for 2 free nights at the Riviera hotel on the Las Vegas "Strip." We went to the M&M world, the Coke factory, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, saw a few water shows and walked, walked and walked! (We ended up buying a bus pass because there was so much walking!) I can't believe that it has already been a year since we got married!! Here are a few pics...




























Yay!! A Post! That wax museum looks awesome! We are so going the next time we're in Vegas.
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! I loved all those pictures! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Happy 1 year!!!!! It is weird to me that its been a year that went by so fast! Now .. . . my kids want some cousins :) lol totally joking :)!!!!!
ReplyDelete