Sunday, November 8, 2009

You know you're a "Newlywed" when...

...you spend your Saturday night counting
all of your spare change!

Saturday night we decided randomly to gather all of our change and put it in rolls. I keep a small jar in our closet and have built the bulk of what you see over the past few months. We collected all of the rest from our wallets, our cars and even a little "tootsie roll" cup thing that Jeff keeps on his dresser.

All together, we found $79!!

Moral of the story is- Every penny counts! (Especially if you are a Newlywed!)

4 comments:

  1. hecka funny! i'm feeling inspired!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet I am so excited you guys made a blog! I love blogs! You are doing a great job I love all the pictures and stuff!! And don't think counting change for fun is a newlywed thing Ben and I are going on 5 years. . .and 2 kids later and we still save our change and count it ha ha ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! $79?! I should go count mine...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!! That's pretty awesome!!! :D Love it!

    ReplyDelete