Here's a small update on Amy
She will be 8 Months old on July 5th!
The biggest news is....
NO MORE FEEDING MACHINE!
Amy still has her feeding tube in her stomach,
but we have not been using her
feeding machine for almost a full month now!
She has done great! She sleeps usually from
around 10:30/11 pm to 9:00 am almost every night!
She is still gaining weight, even without the extra
formula the machine was giving her.
She is up to a whopping 15 LBS!
We're hoping to be able to remove the feeding tube
within a few weeks, cross your fingers!
No more setting this machine
no more priming the tube,
or waking up to an annoying
BEEP BEEP BEEP...
and no more making TONS of formula EVERY NIGHT!
We are so glad to see this machine go!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
She seems more grown up everyday.
I love this picture of her. She was trying
so hard to sit up out of her car seat :)
Her diet now consists of formula,
rice cereal and some veggies!
We've only tried carrots and green
beans so far but bought a new variety
of baby foods yesterday.
Bring on the solid poop! :)
So far, she's really liked her carrots
and green beans (well, most of the time)
Aunt Hope made this adorable skirt for
her! It fits perfect. I love it!
She's always got a smile to share.
Jeff found this awesome walker
at a yard sale our neighbor
was having for only 10 bucks!
It is awesome!
She loves it. She gets to
play with her toys while
standing up?! Dream come true.
She can't quite "walk" around in it, but she'll get there.
I took Amy to the store with me
and on the way there she
started crying. I kept telling her "you're
fine, we're almost there..."
Then got to the store, only to find that
she had puked all over herself!
Poor girl! I felt so bad!
WE LOVE HER. I'm so glad she's ours
FOREVER!















That is the sweetest thing Rachel. She is just so incredibly darling! What a perfect little girl. I'm so happy for you. :)
ReplyDelete