Saturday, May 28, 2011

Amy's Baby Blessing


We finally were able
to bless Amy on
 Sunday May 22nd.
 It was such a wonderful day!
 It was a beautiful blessing. We 
are grateful to all who came to 
celebrate and be there for this 
special occasion. 
Here are some cute pics
 from the day of her blessing!
I have to brag: I found her dress at the
Distribution Center in Orem for only 28 bucks!
It looked beautiful on her. I made
her cute headband and bow.

She loves her ring toys. 


Mom, Dad and Amy.

Dad and Amy. Jeff is such an amazing dad.

Mom and Amy

The prettiest girl in the world!

Oma, Amy and Opa.

Nana and Amy.

Papa and Amy.

Amy and Dash. We tried to get Dash to
look at us but he wouldn't ha ha

1 comment:

  1. It was a beautiful blessing! ...and a pretty cute little girl too :)

    ReplyDelete