Okay, okay, so I have been slacking on my blog.
I finally have a moment to sit and upload
a few pictures from the past month.
Amy will be 5 MONTHS next week!
She has grown so big! She is over 10 lbs now!
She is still wearing most of her newborn sized clothes
but, we are starting to find certain 0-3
month sized outfits that are fitting her!
On April 6th she will be meeting with Dr. Jackson
at Primary's (her GI surgeon) to have her feeding tube changed.
Instead of having a few inches of tubing that extends
on the outside of her stomach, she will be getting what they
call the "button." The easiest way to describe this is that it
is very similar to the "plug" for a beach ball. It'll be closer to her
skin and we won't have to cut holes in her clothes anymore!
She laughed for the first time a few days ago!
She is becoming very aware of the things around her.
She loves bath time! She is sleeping a lot!
She has a small amount of hair on the top of
her head that we try to spike up.
We love her so much!
First time wearing boots!
She is such a snuggler!
Aunt Crystal made this adorable onesie for her!
You can kind of see her "peach fuzz" hair
on the top of her head.
The shirt is true. She really does
love her daddy.
i LOVE her smile.
She does this with her hands all of the time.
She has started kicking in the bath. It's so dang cute!
These pics were taken today! She was
having so much fun with Jeff.
That is a 3 month
sized outfit she has on!
Jeff and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary
on March 6th. It has been the most
wonderful two years. We have been so blessed.
We had some familywatch Amy for the night,
dressed up, and went out to dinner!
It was a lot of fun. I always
fun with Jeff. He is so sweet.
I couldn't have asked
for anyone better to spend eternity with.
I love you Jeff. Happy Anniversary!
Jeff and I have been working out and eating
better for the past 8 weeks or so.
My sister-in-law Ashley has been so kind
to share her health/fitness expertise
and work out with us a few
times a week.Jeff has lost
14 POUNDS!
He looks so great and
is loving that he can fit into some
old clothes again.I have lost only 4
pounds but I can also fit into some
older clothes of mine
(including some jeans that I wore
before getting pregnant with Amy!! wahoo!)
We decided that we were up to
running a 5k yesterday (March 26).
It seemed intimidating at first
but afterwards we realized it wasn't
as bad as we thought!
It was so satisfying to finish the race.
Jeff finished in 43 mins,
and I finished in 34 mins.
Here's a picture of us after the race.
Natalie, Crystal, Sam, Me and Jeff.
And last but not least, today is my birthday!
I am now 21 years old. I never would have
thought that I would be married for 2 years,
and have a 5 month old girl by now!
Crazy how time flies. Looking back,
I wouldn't change a thing!
I am so blessed!
To finish up, here's a few more pictures of our cute baby girl :)
She has started sucking on her fingers/hands



















I love how chubby she is getting. I think her face looks like a precious elf, like she belongs up at the north pole wrapping presents for Santa. She is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteOh she is so cute! I am so glad that things are going good. Way to go on the race and working out! I have a hard time being motivated to do it. Amy is such a doll and I can't believe how big she is getting...Yay!
ReplyDeleteIt's so good to hear that she is doing better! You guys are amazing for how strong and positive you have stayed this whole time-I can't imagine going through this on the first-I would be so scared!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, she is so cute! I love all the dresses and bows and pink! I can't wait til my little girl is here!
ReplyDeleteWow she has gotten big! You have so many super cute pictures of her! So whats the diet you guys are doing, it sounds awesome! I am trying to lose all my baby weight, so if you would like to share some tips I would LOVE to get some!! Send me a message on facebook or something :). Hopefully soon I will get to see little Amy, I wanted to come see her but my hands are just too full with my kids, plus I can't take Tyson out yet.
ReplyDelete