Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Two Months Old!


Amy is now TWO MONTHS old!! 
If I were still pregnant I would be 36 weeks along. 
It is so crazy to think of all that Amy has gone
 through for over the past 2 months.
We are so glad she is here and doing well. 



You can see where her hair is stained "orange/red" from the
 iodine they use to clean her head before they pull off extra fluid.



She absolutely loves having her hands up by her face.






She loves cuddling and sleeping with Daddy.


Amy's first Christmas!! 






This is her "how come you took off my clothes?
what are you about to do to me?" face. 
Check out that double chin!


She's not a fan of having her temperature checked...


Aunt Crystal gave her this adorable outfit! 




She is so beautiful. She makes me feel so happy.


I love that she is starting to get "chubby" cheeks! 





She's still working on her bottle feeding. The therapists/nurses
 work with her everyday to help teach her "suck, swallow, breath."



Happy 2 Month Birthday Amy!

7 comments:

  1. Can't believe it's already been 2 months! It seemed like 3 months in the hospital would take forever, and yet I swear she'll be home any day now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks great! What an amazing little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely adorable and getting so big! I love her little cheeks too! I am glad to hear that things are going well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flower Bum :) Happy Birthday Sweet Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow she really is an amazing little girl, and your such an amazing mommy to be able to go through all this with a smile on your face. She just gets cuter and cuter everyday! I love the outfit Crystal gave her, its so cute! And she it getting the cutest little chubby cheeks now! Its so weird to think you would be 36 weeks right now! Thats crazy to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is seriously beautiful, Rach. You are such an example to me. You are always so positive! I wish I was more like that :)

    ReplyDelete